Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Served Papers

On Wed, November 21, 2007 I was served court papers from my daughters father. He is trying to get visitation rights for my daughter. He has had little involvement in her life since she was born, however now all of a sudden he wants to be involved. I have always told him that whenever he wanted to see her he could but he had to do it right. My bottom line was that if he was going to see her, get involved in her life and be a father he would have to be patient. He needed to see her for a while with me there, then move on to seeing her alone. I didn't really know when it was going to be, but that's one of those things you just kind of figure out when you get there. The thing is he has never really tried to see her (Unless it was alone, no mom, no girlfriend, no me. And what is that about anyway?), only had a short time he helped me financially, and the only really involved person has been his mother.will be the update on what is actually happening in court. I will not say anything about what future plans will be as that is something that could potentially get back to them and just be a heads up for their lawyers. This is just a way that I do not have to call my friends EVERY time something changes. For example we go to court and X happens, I will write a post and tell you that X happens. OK? Alright then, talk to you later!

No comments: